Sunday 30 May 2021

Unfairly Banned from Facebook - 18 Days to Go: Another Fucked Up Day pt. 3

As the days go by it has only made my sanity even worst. The unfair ban had me ranting on Twitter a lot of how fucking flawed the Facebook moderation is using bots that has no common sense or whatsoever. I continuously post the findings by Forbes every now and then. The bullshit and all.

I had contemplated on leaving Facebook for good and moving on to Twitter but with 99% of friends not on Twitter and with no one visiting it's pointless.

It also sucks to the point that even with my account restored it has come to the point that Facebook mods will ban for no reason whatsoever whenever they feel like it and the report by NYU Stern on Forbes only proves likewise that the Facebook moderation team is run by fucking retarded assholes and a fucking buggy A.I. moderator.

Facebook must end outsourcing whether they like it or not. Should the moderators' home addresses be found in anyway whatsoever good luck to them. Then again a part of me is still hoping that they should just do us a favor and kill themselves and leaving the work to proper people with common sense.

Yes my mind is thinking like that now but what to do when you're punished for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG IN THE FIRST PLACE!?!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnkoetsier/2020/06/09/300000-facebook-content-moderation-mistakes-daily-report-says/?sh=546db8de54d0

No comments:

Post a Comment