Tuesday 25 May 2021

Unfairly Banned from Facebook - 24 Days to Go: Another Fucked Up Day

I'm honestly in a wrecked state. Not being able to post comments in Facebook is driving me nuts. Much of my content is in there. My frequency on Twitter is thankfully growing thanks to their common sense and freedom of expression (except Trump). I just hope the days can go by fast so I can go back to posting on Facebook again and hope that the mods who blocked me can hurry up and die from COVID-19!
That aside Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown was announced by SEGA for PS4 exclusively. But I do have a grydge against Sega that's also Facebook related. 
I once responded to a poll by Sega the question being if fans will like to see Guardian Heroes, a Sega Saturn title on PS3 at that time (it was re-released for Xbox 360). Despite the massive response of many who voted in support for the title to be on PS3, I find myself banned from posting on the page the very next day for reasons unknown. I'm like What the Fuck Sega!?! I just voted "Yes, I want to see Guardian Heroes on PS3!" and in return I got a ban for it!? Microsoft must have paid Sega a very huge bribe for preventing the game to be released on PS3; their tactics against Sony were very fucking dirty during that console generation.

I haven't even played a single good Sega game for a while now except their Mega Drive Classics. Sega is not the developer they used to be now. Even their racing games like the Initial D arcade series is so fucked up (the cars don't even drift like in the original manga and anime except for the enemy A.I.)!

I don't know how long I can stay on the VF wagon when the game releases next month. Tekken has their grip on the 3D fighting scene for too long already; not even Soul Calibur can stay longer.

Another miserable day ahead. Not sure if there's a convention I can visit this year; not with the raging pandemic brought upon us by China and India, the latter making it stronger. And it's sure as hell they both won't apologise for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment