Tuesday 25 May 2021

Unfairly Banned from Facebook - 24 Days to Go: Another Fucked Up Day pt. 2

It sucks not being able to comment on Facebook for the next 24 days. The unfair blocking by the Facebook idiotic moderators left a very negative impression I have on the social media service. I may be bad-mouthing them with insults but the rightfully deserve it for their daily 300,000 mistakes they made.

What worries me is will I enjoy and continue using Facebook like I did back then? And will I be able to catch up with the past events that I have missed because of the stupid unfair ban by those idiots who I say deserve to die? One unfair ban is bad enough but another? That's a personal attack. I've made two backup Facebook accounts to continue my usage of Facebook but to no avail; those idiots chose to block them too. If I made another one it'll most likely be blocked in a few days because the Facebook moderation team also involve the use of bots to managed the moderation and they are are not doing a good job about it.

I'm glad I have Twitter but none of my friends use it. Twitter has some common sense and more leeway in terms of NSFW content. And then there's this blog but no one visits blogs and read them. I'm pretty much alone in my own world; many of us are during this pandemic and like many others I'm already annoyed and pissed as fuck seeing events and conventions being cancelled while the rest of the world is reopening up with celebrations and events. China making the virus is a real shitstorm and then India had to buff it up. Motherfucking Assholes both of them.

There's a lot of things I wish to comment on Facebook now but with the stupid unfair block in place I'm only going mad each day. I might make another account to keep going which will then be blocked in a few days. Sometimes I wonder; what issues do those fucking unfair Facebook moderators have against us innocent users or are they all sick fucking assholes who want to see us suffer and watch the world burn?

No comments:

Post a Comment