Friday 21 May 2021

Unfairly Banned from Facebook - 28 Days to Go: The Backup Wasn't Spared Either.


Facebook mods at it again. I recently made a new account to get round the stupid unfair ban. This time I was just browsing and then when I decided to make just one comment I got blocked. No idea what is the reason and making a report to point out their stupid fucking mistakes just go on deaf ears.

Maybe someone at Facebook hates me for personal reasons and I dun know who the fuck that fucker could be. I want to ask that moderator who blocked my account one simple question:

DO YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER EVERY DAY?

THIS HAS TO FUCKING STOP!

I know a mod's job ain't easy especially with the pandemic going on now but this does not give mods an excuse to exercise their rage on innocent users like me. We people also have stress too being separated from loved ones and friends as well as events you never want to miss for as long as you lived!

You can do more good by reversing the many 300,000 mistakes you make every day. That's 300,000 innocent users blocked by you stupid actions. And do fucking apologise!

But that last one you'll never will.

1 comment:

  1. I truly welcome this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be valuable for the vast majority of the general population. https://pressgames.org/resident-evil-5-highly-compressed/

    ReplyDelete