Sunday 23 May 2021

Unfairly Banned from Facebook - 25 Days to Go: Cayo Perico & The Idiotic Fucking Facebook Mods At It Again!

Yesterday was my day off. I played Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Online for the first time in a while which had been occupied by Resident Evil Village. I've yet to start on the harder difficulties yet but more so I know this will be another Resident Evil game that I won't be able to get Platinum trophy bcos of The Mercenaries mini-game. The new Mercenaries is so 'alien' that I'm not used to the strict mechanics at the moment but hopefully I should get the minimum rank of S to achieve it eventually.

I revisited Cayo Perico in GTA Online since the new Panther Statue is up for grabs. After getting it the following visits have been nothing but 900k wine bottles in contrast to the $1900000 statue everyone was waiting for a very long time. I got one but unlikely I 'll never get it again.

And then shit happened; the fucking mods at Facebook strike their mistake again.

My second backup account was not spared. the fuckers struck with no warning whatsoever and no reason given for this unfair ban.

This time I post nothing for the last four hours as of this post. The block was sudden and with neither warning nor any reason was given for this block. Facebook has yet to respond to this mistake especially the last one when all I did 10 minutes before they strike was #ThankYouMiura. 

I'm fucking pissed and I'm at a loss. I dunno what's going on at Facebook but their mods certainly have biased issues with things they personally don't like and not at things that are actually against community standards. From banning a gamer achieving an impossible feat to a user support a rival EPL club the mods themselves hate I've seen it all. It's very fucking unfair that this is happening and seems like making another new Facebook account will be pointless.

My current original account I have for years is still unfairly blocked for the next 25 fucking days and all I did was debunk a lie by an asshole from India when he said that Singapore created COVID-19 (ans: China). Facebook moderators make 300,000 mistakes daily and that's 300,000 INNOCENT USERS BANNED DAILY FOR MAKING NO OFFENCES. Moderating is no easy feat but when the moderator is fucking biased to a point that he/she were to ban someone paying respect to the late Kentaro Miura it's become a personal attack on a community.

As of right now where it stands, I cannot go back on Facebook. I'm pretty much fucked. I got nowhere to go other than Twitter and my personal blog which I since reopened ever since the first day of the unfair ban happened. with that I hope it won't happen to you guys and sadly and unfortunate COVID-19; while it has claimed the lives of many people it's disappointing to say that the fucking mods are not among the bodycount.

My current account Bedivere will still remain for a while before I make the final decision of what to do with it. If it doesn't go back 5 days later, I'll remove it along with the email and all. I'll stay on Twitter to get my news and post my shit since the mods there have more common sense than the ones at Facebook. I'll also be on my blog and try to update it regularly as much as possible. If possible pls visit and leave a like and comment on my pages.

https://twitter.com/wan_jayson

https://www.facebook.com/Jayson619/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnkoetsier/2020/06/09/300000-facebook-content-moderation-mistakes-daily-report-says/?sh=e35e46d54d03

No comments:

Post a Comment