Friday 2 July 2021

Facebook Moderators Are Terrorists! Fuck Them All! Fuck Their Loved Ones!

TERRORIST (noun) - A person who uses unlawful violence, control and intimidation against innocent civilians.

If someone were to ask me if I’ve learnt my lesson from this 30-day ban I’ll say no.

What’s there to learn from a mistake YOU NEVER MADE but done by the terrorists (aka Facebook Moderators) themselves who have no friends themselves, lack any common sense, biased and using flawed bots to do work that needs a brain, heart and soul which they do not have.

All I’ve experienced during those 30-days are rage and suffering from this madness of an unfair ban at the hands of highly educated but totally unqualified employees; THEY OUGHT TO BE EXECUTED!

If I have ‘That Book’ I could’ve written their names on it and calm my rage in 40 seconds. But alas it's fictional and only exists in the manga.

All that's left now is to live with the fact that I'm now back and free from this stupid and senseless ban and my future comments and posts be it offensive or not I'm not entirely free from this I'll eventually be blocked again at some point without reason and without proof of what my 'offences' are.

If I'm to be blocked for this right now it only proves what's wrong with the administration at the moment unless change is made.

I'm back and I'm innocent so FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

Report: Facebook Makes 300,000 Content Moderation Mistakes Every Day

No comments:

Post a Comment